TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

The story of a major breakthrough often starts with a conflict. During the conflict, those who used to support you may surprisingly be against you, and those who had never supported you may suddenly become your confidant. But in all these things, focus on the story. Don't get carried away by the conflicts or challenges, because if you do, you'd never tell a good story.

Joseph went through conflicts, yet he focused on the story. While Jesus was going through great conflict on earth, the bible says "He saw the joy that was set before Him, and endured the cross". Your story has a beautiful end, that's what God said in Jeremiah 29:11. Just imagine God and the hosts of heaven watching your life's story. Just imagine them making commentaries regarding your actions. I don't know about you, but I'd like to hear God and the angels make good commentaries about my story. I'd like my story to excite the whole heaven and earth. I'd like my story to motivate heavenly and earthly beings.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; YOUR LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE, AND EVERYBODY IS WATCHING. Have a most fruitful weekend! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!