LOVE IS THE WAY OUT!

LOVE IS THE WAY OUT!

I used to think that no man deserved my honesty, not until I realized that I wasn't being honest for them, but for change.

Love changes the way people think about you, it changes the way people see you, and it ultimately changes the way people relate with you. I told you how my director believed that I'm a Christian because I acted in love towards the company, by purchasing office needs and reporting the exact amount I bought them.

Love is not just the feeling or compassion, it's truth and sincerity, it is peace and tranquility, it is righteousness and obedience to God's word.

We don't have to cheat on people, we don't have to steal from people, we don't have to lie to people, because we've had too much of all these already. True change can only be effected by love. If the government loves the people, they won't lie to us.

Love is God, and a man without God can't love. The reason why many nations are struggling is because their elected leaders don't know God, and since they don't know God, they can't truly love the people. And if they can't love the people, they'd never lead a peaceful government.

Many families are suffering, not because they don't have money, but because the father of the house does not have love in him. The abundance of money doesn't destroy the yoke of suffering. As a matter of fact, the abundance of money without love is a platform to exhibit hatred.

Let me conclude with this; love is like a game without end. Sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose. If you compromise in the game of love, then you already lost. But if you stay sincere, even when it looks like you lost, you're still the winner. Sincerity always wins the game of love. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!