TIMELY NOTES!

You really can not pray effectively about something you do not understand. Many people are still suffering, not because they are not praying, but because they do not have a clear understanding of what is happening to them. Many eligible singles are not married, not because they do not pray about getting married, but because they do not understand the cause of their marital delay. Understanding is what gives us a right stand in prayer. The prayer altar is like a court room, the quality of your evidence would determine the kind of verdict that would be passed.

Paul said he would pray in the spirit, and he will also pray in his understanding. He further said that if he prays in tongues, then his spirit is praying, but his understanding is unfruitful. Romans 8:26 tells us that the Holy Spirit helps our lack of understanding in prayers, especially when we really can not pray as we should. I was praying for my friend that was moved to another state due to some challenges; but I could not really channel my prayer because I have neither seen nor heard from him since he was moved. But as I was rounding off the prayer, I felt a sweet sensation in my heart, and then I began to speak in tongues uncontrollably. It was not because I wanted to pray in tongues, it just happened as I was praying for my friend.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; THE HEART FELT PRAYER OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS POWERFUL; AND THAT IS BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT COMES IN TO SUPPORT HIM. WHEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND A SITUATION AND HOW TO PRAY ABOUT IT, TRUST HIM TO HELP YOU. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!