THE MONEY NEXT DOOR!

THE MONEY NEXT DOOR!

God does not pour down money from heaven, no; He pours down blessings like ideas, visions, inspirations, wisdom and revelation. It is proper engagement of these blessings that converts them to money. Even when God instructs someone to give you money, it's usually with some candid reasons. I mean, since I started writing, nobody has ever given me money because they just feel like it, no; they give me money because they love the way I tirelessly convert inspiration to blessings.

Anybody can trust you with their money when you have a plausible idea. As a matter of thoughts, I'd prefer to give money to a poor man who has an idea than to a rich man who is just a dummy. God will always send those who will financially support a disciplined man that has a great idea. Money is the next door neighbor to idea, and money would always visit idea - no matter the economic crisis. So stop praying for money and start praying for ideas.

I pray that money will start visiting all of your positive ideas, in the name of Jesus! God bless you, I love you, and have a most fruitful weekend!

Emeka Anslem
Bringing knowledge to the people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!