TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

The most common disease among believers is blindness to the word. People who hear and believe the word of God are called believers. But it is one thing to become a believer, and another thing to remain a believer. It is consistency in the word that keeps a believer. If there is no word in you then what are you believing? If you don't know what is written, you'd barely see what is missing in your christian life. And that is what I call WORD BLINDNESS!

After working for 5 years, I couldn't see the scriptures being fulfilled in my life. I decided to quit working, and went to a bible school. And just after the bible school, I started seeing what was missing in my life. But the truth of the matter is; I've initially studied the word of God to know what I'm suppose to expect, and since I couldn't see my expectations after a long time, I decided to separate myself.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes! But take these last words; I KNEW I HAD ETERNAL LIFE, BUT IT WASNT SHOWING, SO I TOOK SPIRITUAL RESPONSIBILITIES. THE THINGS THAT REALLY SHOW ARE THINGS YOU REALLY KNOW! Have a most fruitful weekend! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!