TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

A hundred percent of the challenges we go through are curses. The bible says God has set before us life and death, blessing and cursing. I'd be contradicting God's word if I'm going through challenges and say I'm enjoying blessing. There are no challenges in the list of blessings that God made in Deut 28.

Gal 3:13 tells me that Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, by becoming the curse for me. So that I no longer have to live according to the law - which was impossible to live by, but according to faith. We have a daily responsibility to develop our faith. If God daily loads us with blessings, then we need to load our faith with God's word on a daily basis.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes, but take these last words; NO CHALLENGE OR CURSE CAN WITHSTAND A LOADED FAITH. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CARRY THAT LOAD ANYMORE, THEN LOAD YOUR FAITH. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!