CAN YOU SEE LIFE?

CAN YOU SEE LIFE?

Anything I cannot translate into writing easily bores me. Humorously speaking, even when I get into trouble, I still think of how to convert the troubles into writing - as if writing it will solve it.

Mysteriously, I've discovered that every time I invested in writing an inspiration from my challenges, I also write the solution in the process. Any other means of solving a problem may not work for me until I think of writing it. And I believe it's because I've been programmed to see life as a message that has to be written.

My friends were having an argument over a matter - which I always also expected to join the argument. But instead, I was actively observing their conversation. They stopped after a while and wondered why I wasn't participating, and one of them said "leave him alone, I'm sure he's thinking of what to write". To be honest, everything they were arguing about already had a solution in the write-up I framed in my mind.

Your gift will always give you a lift in life. A gifted singer sees life as a song and knows how to sing himself out of problems. A gifted artist sees life as a colorful artwork and knows how to paint himself out of problems. The gift of a man will always make room for him.

Let me conclude with this; I've never lacked what to write because life is full of messages. I've even written messages that I've neither read nor heard from anywhere. Answer this one question; how do you see life? May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and enjoy the rest of your week!

Emeka Anslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!