TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Never underestimate people, neither should you overestimate anyone. I've come to discover that those who make enviable impact in life are people who were hidden and forgotten in life, while those who make us fools are those who we ignorantly publish on paper for headline news. I don't have confidence in any man; rather, I develop confidence in their faith in God. This is why you'd have issues with me when you don't operate in faith.

You really can't do beyond what you can't do. So instead of trying to impress people, make them know you can't, then develop yourself afterwards. I don't live by other people's expectations of me, because I've discovered that their expectations usually grow faster and even overrule mine. And that means I'd eventually disappoint everyone, including myself. If I can't reach my expectation, what makes you think I can reach yours?

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; DON'T ASSUME THE CAPACITY OF ANYONE. DISCOVER THE POTENTIALS OF THOSE AROUND YOU AND ENGAGE THEM FOR YOUR PROFITING. Have a most fruitful week! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!