TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Everything has changed! Even yesterday has suddenly become today. They say "change is the only constant thing", which makes it the only thing that lacks ability to change. In other words, everything else can change, but change cannot change. Situations also experience change; if your life is not experiencing changes, then you're probably not submissive to agents of change.

Don't tell me there's no way out of your predicaments. Don't tell me you've tried everything, and nothing seems to be working. Don't tell me that a good husband or wife is hard to find. Don't tell me that the school will never admit your kind. Don't tell me that the economic degradation has reduced the rate of employment, and so you can't get a good job. Don't tell me that you don't have an idea, because the real truth is that you have great ideas, you just haven't harnessed them yet. Don't give me that "it can't be done" mindset, because everything is subject to change!

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. BUT IF YOU MUST EXPERIENCE A CHANGE, THEN YOU MUST SUBMIT TO THE AGENTS OF CHANGE. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!