TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Someone recently asked me to pray to God to release the rewards of all my labour in His kingdom. But as much as I wanted to pray as instructed, a question kept popping up in my mind. How do I know that God has not rewarded me? I was compelled to ask a friend the same question, and she said "our rewards should be connected to our expectations; and if our expectations are not met, then it means that God has not rewarded us".

I respect her depth of understanding, but I've also thought in that direction for a long time. In Rev 22:12, the bible explains how God rewards; it says He comes quickly, and His reward is with Him, to give everyone according to his work. This means that man cannot determine the reward he'd get for his labour. However, he can labour more until he receives a reward that meets his expectation. I've heard testimonies of individuals who were in great pain and affliction for years; and for sure they prayed and even engaged in kingdom stewardship, but their healing never came until they laboured to the point of their expected reward. There is nothing that you need that will take more than a day for God to do.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE, LABOUR MORE. IF YOU'VE NOT SEEN YOUR EXPECTED REWARD, THEN INCREASE YOUR LABOUR TILL YOU REACH YOUR EXPECTED REWARD. Have a most fruitful week! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!