TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

The word of God is reflective, those who study and practice the word naturally appear as the word. I was speaking to a man some times back, and while in the conversion, I acted joyfully. Unknowing to me, the man I was speaking to had been struggling to understand a certain bible verse that he read. Surprisingly, he screamed "I now understand it" when he saw the joy that was radiating all over me - despite the kind of conversation I was having with him.

The word works, our situations notwithstanding. I was in great need of funds as at that time, but if the man could still understand scriptures through my behaviour - despite my needs, then it means our needs can never grow stronger than the word of God. This happened three years ago, God has since met that need, and many other needs.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; STICK TO THE WORD AND ACT IT. IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO REFLECT IT. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The
Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!