BEFORE YOU SAY A WORD!

BEFORE YOU SAY A WORD!

Before you say a word, say the word. In Mark 16:20, the Bible tells us that the disciples went and preached everywhere, with God working with them - confirming the word with signs following.

What God confirmed was His word, but the signs that followed were their words. The reason why we pray is because we need God to do signs, and prayer is a sickle for signs. If God confirmed His word and signs followed, then it simply means that He answered their prayers.

Without mincing words, this is enough proof that God answers the prayers and declarations that accompanies His word. We can relate this with how God called Abraham, and Lot who went with him also enjoyed the same blessing. But when Lot departed from Abraham, the blessings also departed. It's not safe to pray and make declarations without the word of God.

People come to me to share testimonies of how the words I declared concerning them came to pass. If only they know that this has been my secret. I simply declare God's word, then I declare a word for them. God's word clears the barriers on the way, while my declarations just enjoys the ride.

Let me conclude with this; God will always confirm His word, and if your requests tag along with God's word like Lot did, your requests would also be granted. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!