TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Create blessings for others within you. In Is 65:8, the bible explains that when a cluster of grapes is going to be destroyed, people point out the ones that still have juice and say "destroy it not, for there is a blessing in it". Then it continued by saying "that is how God exempts His servants from destruction". You may be the worse person on earth, but with a little good within you, people will see you differently. Focusing on the bitter things about our lives would only create room for more bitterness. And that's because what you focus on naturally expands. If you focus on the little "good thing" inside you, it won't be long before it outshines all the bitter things in your life.

God has special interest in those who create benefits within them for others. There is always a conscious feeling of God's divine presence around me whenever I carry a message inside me. Even to a point that if you insult me, I won't feel it - even if I want to. It recently occurred to me that God is protecting the message in me - which will bless others. I've had bitter experiences in the past, but somehow, being a blessing to others has softened those memories. Now I share my experiences joyfully, instead of tearing about them moanfully.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; START SOMETHING FOR GOD, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE. THE KEY TO ERASING THE PAST IS DOING GOOD IN YOUR PRESENT AND FUTURE. BECAUSE THE PRESENT WILL SOON BECOME THE PAST, AND THE FUTURE WILL BECOME THE PRESENT. Have a most fruitful month, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!