TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

"If you faint in the day of trouble, your strength is small". That is what Proverbs 24:10 says. But how does a Christian gather strength? Ps 84:7 tells us that "they go from strength to strength, every one of them in ziom, appearing before the Lord". In other words, the reason why they increased in strength was because they made it an habit to appear before the Lord. Unlike many believers today, they only attend Sunday services. Why will they not fall sick? My pastor once remarked that "if you do not attend mid-week services then you will be weak".

I once struggled to pray at night. I did all I could to stop it, but the situation only became worse. I decided to engage in a fast, so I could find a way out. In the cause of the fast, God told me to be consistent in my church's early morning prayer hour. I rarely attended the prayer hour, because I would always want to beat the traffic on my way to work. But surprisingly, as I began to attend, my urge and desire to pray increased. And once there is a desire, strength will always be available. All the while, the devil stole my desire to pray, and that is why I did not have strength to pray. I know it sounds too easy, well, His yoke is easy.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; SPIRITUAL STRENGTH IS AVAILABLE IN GOD'S PRESENCE. MAKE IT AN HABIT TO ALWAYS APPEAR BEFORE HIM, WHETHER IN CHURCH, THROUGH EVANGELISM, THROUGH PRAYER, OR THROUGH PRAISE. Have a most fruitful weekend, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!