FOR NOW, JUST DO THE SAME THING...

FOR NOW, JUST DO THE SAME THING... 

My pastor once said "if you don't want to see shame, then do the same". 

It's also a popular saying that "every true star rises on the shoulder of another". Jerry Savelle began his ministry preaching like Kenneth Copeland, his mentor; but today, he preaches like himself. 

The reason why Elisha asked for a double portion of the grace upon Elijah was because he had enjoyed the grace on Elijah all along, and he knew that the only way he could accomplish more than Elijah did was to acquire a double portion of his grace. 

Emulating the people you like is not a bad thing. As a matter of thoughts, it's a requirement for discovery of purpose. 

I discovered my purpose in 2013; but before then, I had written and spoken like my pastor. Saying the things he said has given me enough confidence to say the things I'm inspired to say. 

There are many people whose potentials are crying out for examples to follow. If you're not sure of what people will say about you, then start with the examples that people are already talking about. 

Let me conclude with this; everybody needs a mentor to follow. Mentors are major tools for discovery of purpose. If you don't want to see shame, start with the same things your mentors do. May God give us understanding! 

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share! 

#EmekaAnslem 
Bringing knowledge to the people 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!