TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES! 

The company you keep determines what accompanies you. Everyone has a right to choose his friend. Being selective when it comes to friendship is not pride, but self-defense. Life is a journey that becomes interesting when you travel with the right people. Every journey is naturally influenced by the people on board. They're capable of determining when and how you'd get to your destination. 

I was once a victim of wrong association. And even though I knew we were all heading for destruction, I couldn't stop associating with them. But when I got saved, the Spirit of God gradually disconnected me from everyone that wasn't going forward and connected me to those who could help me grow. Friends should add value to you; if your association with friends is taking your values away, then change them! 

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; YOU CANNOT GROW BEYOND THE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS YOU KEEP. Have a most fruitful weekend, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it! 

#TimelyNotes 
An Inspiration of The Almighty 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!