IT WON'T LAND ON YOU!

IT WON'T LAND ON YOU!

I was heading for a meeting yesterday when suddenly, there was a wind which triggered the movement of objects towards my direction.

All the objects stopped when the wind ceased, but there was one object that didn't stop; I could almost say it developed ability to move on its own.

While it drew closer to me, I made steadfast declarations that the object must move away from my path. Really, I didn't know why I was doing that, because I had a choice to just move aside. To cut the story, the object was about ten feets away from me when it suddenly diverted. I saw it pass my left side, and landed under a parked vehicle.

While I was thinking about the event, I started hearing "It won't land on you" in my spirit. Scriptures began to run through my mind. Then it dawned on me that the bible says "if I speak to a mountain to be moved without doubts in my heart, then it will move". I also realized that "a thousand shall fall by my right, and ten thousand by my left, but they shall not come near me".

Let me conclude with this; problems may be coming to you, but don't watch them land on you. If you won't close your mouth to those mountains, they'd eventually give way for you! May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and enjoy the rest of your week!

Emeka Anslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!