TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Get on Heaven's payroll! Many Christians are helplessly conformed to this world; they depend on their salary to meet their financial responsibilities. I remember how I prayed to God to help the organization I worked with - so that my salary for 3 months could be paid. And I made that prayer because I was in desperate need of money.

I struggled to get to the office that day, but compassion gripped me when I saw the frowned face of my colleague. Then God spoke to me saying "have I not told you that I shall supply all your needs according to My riches in glory? If your salary is your need, don't you think I would have supplied it?". That was when I realized that God does not need my salary to meet my needs. And it wasn't long before I started receiving financial favour from people.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD; HE IS THE ONE THAT GIVES POWER TO GET WEALTH. IF GOD COULD SUPPLY MONEY THROUGH THE MOUTH OF A FISH, DON'T YOU THINK HE'D DO ANYTHING TO ENSURE YOU DON'T LACK? Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#‎TimelyNotes‬ 
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!