TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

If you want to change the way you live, then change the way you respond to life. Responsibility is a life changer. You'd remain at the same level until you increase your level of responsibility. Responsibilities are opportunities to advance in life. Many people are not growing intellectually because they're not responsible for any intellectual matters. So also, many people are not growing spiritually because they don't take responsibility to meet the spiritual needs of others.

I've never lacked what to write to you. And that is because I've taken writing to you as a spiritual responsibility. I must confess that I'm amazed at the kind of things I write today; if anybody had told me five years ago that I'd write in this manner, i'd deny it. I'm not saying this to entice or upset you, no! I'm just trying to paint a lucid picture that God advances those who take responsibility for others.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; EVERYTHING ADVANCES WITH RESPONSIBILITY; YOUR EYES, BRAIN, TEETH, MIND, HANDS, LEGS, AND SO ON. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW FAST A MAN CAN CHANGE, GIVE HIM A RESPONSIBILTY. Have a most fruitful week! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!