TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

As Christians, if we're not prayerful, we'd be vulnerable to sickness and diseases. I use to have an unstable health condition; I felt feverish even when other people complained about heat. Sometimes I felt very hot and sweaty, yet my lungs and nostrils would be blocked, i'd sneeze profusely, and also develop ache in my head. I was inspired to eat apple daily, and whenever I did, it subdued the catarrh and intense sneezing. There were times when the ailment would become too powerful for apples to handle, so I had to endure the pain.

Suddenly I was admonished to engage in scheduled prayer with fasting, and those ailments would go far from me. Miraculously, it happened. I started serving God in my prayers; praying for the advancement of His kingdom. The more I prayed, the lesser I sneezed. The ailment was so bad that I couldn't dare to sleep with a cooling system. If I did, i'd struggle with my breath when I wake. But now, I need all the cooling system I can get to sleep well.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; IT'S FAR BETTER TO LIVE ON PRAYERS THAN TO LIVE ON APPLES. WE'RE SPIRIT BEINGS, AND IF WE MUST DESTROY THE THREATS FROM OUR BODY, THEN WE MUST DO IT THROUGH THE SPIRIT. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!