TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

How do you feel when you're praying to God? God does not care about the form, the shape, and the vocabulary of our prayers. It is the feeling that counts to Him. A poor farmer, returning home from the market after a long tiring day, found that the wheel of his cart was about to come loose. He was in the middle of the woods, and his cart was loaded with produce. Anxiously, he searched his pockets for the little prayer book, which he always carried with him. To his dismay, he found that he had forgotten to bring it with him.

He closed his eyes and began to pray thus, "Dear God, I have done something very foolish. I left my prayer book at home and my memory is not as retentive. I don't seem to remember a single prayer. So this is what I am going to do. I shall recite the alphabet - very very slowly - several times. Since You know all the prayers, please put the letters together and form the right prayer for me". God replied saying "This prayer is the best I have heard today - for it came from a heart that is simple, pure and sincere". Personally, I just realized that the most amazing testimonies of my life were acquired by a few lines of prayer to God.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; PRAYER IS A MEANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD. AND TO BE HONEST, HE CARES ABOUT OUR SINCERITY AND FERVENCY IN PRAYER. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!