TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Grace is an extra tool for greatness. It is essentially given by God for more work. Paul was trying to explain how he achieved great heights when he said "I am what I am by the grace of God, nevertheless, I labour more than them all". He was simply saying that the same grace was available to all the other disciples of Jesus, but he worked more than all of them. Have you not noticed, that people often pray for grace when they need to confront or do something? Grace is cheaply given to all, but it is only evident by work.

The reason why we sometimes get tired of working may be because grace is insufficient. Elisha knew that he could not face the challenges ahead with a single portion of the grace upon Elijah, that was why he requested for a double portion. Paul had an affliction that was affecting his ministry, and he fervently prayed to God for healing. But surprisingly, God told him that His grace was sufficient for him, and that he can still do great things in his ministry. He was still sick, but grace helped him through. With grace, you can still live a fulfilling life, your condition notwithstanding. When I meet people who operate with the kind of grace I need, I quickly pray to God to replicate the same grace on me. And honestly, it has been working.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; I SMILE WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE SAY THEY LIKE THE WAY I WRITE. IF ONLY THEY KNOW THAT I AM OPERATING WITH THE SAME GRACE I FOUND IN CERTAIN AUTHORS. HOWEVER, WHEN GRACE COMES, MAKE SURE YOU WORK. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!