TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Practice peace; most of the virtues we struggle to get are virtues that God has freely put in us. For instance, the Holy Spirit has already deposited the love of God into our hearts, all we need to do is practice how to walk in love. The power is available, the practice is what is inadequate. And this is really affecting the Christian race. What is the use of a virtue if it can not be put to work? What is the use of a big sized light generator if no one can operate it? What is the use of knowledge if you can not put it to work? Education is not about knowing everything, it is about knowing something that can save people from life's struggles.

A colleague called me to help her fix a problem in her computer. And when I got to her office, I discovered and told her that all her documents had somehow wiped off from her computer. I knew what to do to fix the problem, and to be candid, I was already fixing the problem. But here was my colleague, she was already getting worried, "where would I get all the documents I have worked with for years?". That was when God told me that believers need to practice peace. All she needed to do was to be at peace, trusting my capacity to fix the problem. Whenever you pray to God about a matter, be at peace afterwards, then you will know that He is God.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; WHEN YOU CAST ALL YOUR BURDENS ON GOD, THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD REMAIN IS PEACE. Have a most fruitful weekend, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!