TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Revelation means having supernatural understanding about anything you do. I believe that Jesus expected His disciples to walk in this revelation when He told them to feed the five thousand people. But instead, they began to do some analysis; they said there was no way the food in the whole town would feed all those people. Ofcourse, there was a way, they just did not have understanding of what to do. But here was Jesus, the Bible says "He himself knew what He would do". He did not need to consult any book or professional chef, He just fed them.

When I got an idea to start a food business, it took some days before I could draw out a business plan. I had the name of the company, but I just did not know how I would offer my services. So that made me go into deep thoughts for several days. If it took me days to figure out how to start a food business, just imagine how long it would take me to figure out how to feed those five thousand people. They would probably be half-dead by the time I find a solution. It is therefore obvious that Jesus had a quicker access to revelation. I have said before that, revelation reduces time and increases speed of accomplishment.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; LOVE IS THE SPEED OF REVELATION. JESUS HAD TO ASK PETER OVER AND AGAIN IF HE LOVED HIM. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PACE AT WHICH YOU UNDERSTAND THE THINGS AROUND YOU, THEN INCREASE YOUR LOVE FOR GOD. Have a most fruitful weekend, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!