TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES! 

Sometimes, when God does not answer your prayers, then it's probably because He wants you to try natural abilities before you engage His supernatural ability. The disciples of Jesus told Him to release the 5000 people, so they could go to their various houses and feed. That was more like a prayer request. But instead of doing the supernatural, He first instructed His disciples to feed them. In other words, they should do what they could naturally. 

Isaiah 41:21 says "... Bring forth your strong reason". His disciples gave strong reasons why they couldn't be fed naturally, then Jesus fed them supernaturally. I recently had a dislocation on my right leg that no one could fix. After I had tried everything I could naturally, and none of them worked, I passed the situation over to God. Five minutes after, I heard cracky sounds from my right leg, and that was it, I was healed. Christianity is not foolishness; many people unnecessarily prolong their predicament, all in the name of "God will heal me". Of course, God will heal you, but what's your proof that natural abilities didn't heal you? Trying natural abilities is not a sign of unbelieve, but a way to clear doubts for God's intervention. 

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; WHEN YOU NOTICE A CHALLENGE; PRAY FIRST, THEN TAKE STEPS TO FIX IT, AND WHEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE NATURALLY, GOD WILL FIX IT SUPERNATURALLY. CHALLENGES SHOULDN'T LAST BEYOND A DAY. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name! 

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it! 

#TimelyNotes 
An Inspiration of The Almighty 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!