TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES! 

I was really sick yesterday; and when my Doctor ran some diagnosis, it was discovered that I was running out of knowledge. Honestly, I wondered how lack of knowledge could cause an endless ache on my head and a tunnel in my eyes. But then, when the Holy Spirit tells you the cause of a thing, don't argue. I didn't hesitate to visit a bookstore at the close of work; and yes, I bought two books. 

I was so excited about one of the books that I totally forgot that I was sick. Imagine, the sickness couldn't even wait till I reach chapter two, it just disappeared. Knowledge is life; we need to be intentional about developing ourselves. Growth is not something you attend to "when you have time"; rather, it's something you should create time for on a daily basis. Give yourself a daily appointment for growth, and keep it. I rarely leave my bed in the morning until I've fulfilled my early morning study appointment with myself. 

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take this last words; PHYSICAL GROWTH MAY COME NATURALLY, BUT YOUR SPIRITUALITY AND MENTALITY ONLY GROWS WHEN YOU ARE INTENTIONAL ABOUT GROWING THEM. Have a most fruitful day, In Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it! 

#TimelyNotes 
An Inspiration of The Almighty 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!