TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

He had a mental problem. He could not recognize anybody or anything. He said and did very weird things that nobody could understand. He was tied to the hospital bed for days, because his friends were afraid of how violent he had become. He wanted to be free, because he struggled with everyone who tried to hold him back. I guess he preferred to walk round the street than to be tied to a hospital bed. He is my very good friend, and I was just surprised that something like that could happen to him.

One of the days I visited him in the hospital, I gave him a copy of "Timely Notes 30-Day Devotional". Surprisingly, that was the only thing he could identify, read, and even understand. Some days after, he had fully recovered. He could identify everything and everyone. He recently told me that the book I gave him was what delivered him from that ailment. Though it was a testimony, but it was also a prayer answered for me; because I remember praying to God to make that book an instrument of deliverance. I have good news for you; you will see the manifestation of all your expectations this month.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; IF GOD CAN DO IT, THEN HE WILL DO IT. YOU JUST NEED TO KEEP YOUR FAITH ALIVE. Have a most fruitful weekend, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!