TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

What is your monthly income worth? I used to be very proud of the amount I earned as a salary, not until recession equated my salary to just a few things in the market. Money is grossly losing value; some things have become more expensive than any amount of money. Businessmen are murmuring, not because they do not get contracts, but because they do not make lasting profits from those contracts. Salary earners exhaust their salaries even before the month begins. Many of them are practically living in great financial debts.

But these things should not affect believers. Amazingly, the inflation in the market also increased my taste for things. Instead of cutting down on the quantity of things I buy, I increased them. Do not be salary-conscious, rather, be blessing-conscious. Your salary or regular incomes will not sustain you in these hard times, it is the blessings of the Lord that will. And blessings come to you as you subscribe to Kingdom demands. Give to the poor, because he that gives to the poor shall not lack. Let the promotion of God's Kingdom be a priority for you, and every thing you would ever need shall be added to you.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; I AM FINANCIALLY FREE, NOT BECAUSE I EARN A GOOD PAY, BUT BECAUSE I GET BLESSINGS FROM GOD. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!