TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

You must have heard that life is in phases and men are in sizes. But I would like to add that "the size of a man is determined by the conscious choices he makes". If you will never choose, then you will never change. Change responds to choices. I remember when my Sunday service offerings used to be a hundred naira; things used to be really hard for me. Even if I would receive financial favour from someone, it was never more than a thousand naira. I often said that "how can someone give a grown up person like me a thousand naira?". If only I knew that what they gave me had nothing to do with them, but everything to do with me. Your physical size does not determine your spiritual or social rank.

So I decided to increase my offering to two hundred naira. It was not easy at a start, because sometimes, that was the only money I had with me. But amazingly, before that year ended, two hundred naira became too small for my Sunday service offerings. I have consciously increased my offerings on a yearly basis, since that time. Someone recently gave me five thousand naira to buy recharge card for my phone. Imagine, the earlier one thousand naira was to keep up, while the later five thousand naira was to recharge my phone. The right choices would certainly change your size.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; STOP WAITING FOR THE DAY THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE; RATHER, MEET THE DEMANDS THAT ATTRACTS A CHANGE. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!