I FOUND A NEW GIRLFRIEND...

I FOUND A NEW GIRLFRIEND...

She called me over and again, but all I could say was "I'm coming". She really needed my attention, but I was just in a tight corner.

Let me quickly say I don't get angry at people; but if you take her away from me, you'd feel my reaction. Weird, right? How can a man get angry only when his girlfriend is taken from him?

So my friend thought I was the coolest guy, until he made me stay away from her for over an hour today. I could tell he was surprised by my reaction, considering the number of apologies that came from him.

"Sir, you did not offend me, you only took my time. My time is my girlfriend, and she doesn't accept apologies. I just have to make it up to her in the night". My friend laughed when he heard that from me.

Lol... You sef laugh small...

Okay, here's the moral of the story;

Time is life; be purposeful with your time. Guard your time; because whatever goes into your time will also go into your life. I naturally react when my time is being used against my will; and that's because I'd prefer to do something better. Let's kick against time wastage!

May God give us understanding!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!