TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

The reason why problems are hanging around many individuals is probably because of the kind of people and things they hang around with. It is true that goodness and mercy follows every believer, but what follows you is of less value when you don't follow back.

I was on my way for a job interview many years back; and before I got to the organization, I had already asked God what the organization was into. When I finally got there, I told the panel that God told me the services their company offered and that I had been looking for a company like that. To my surprise, they put away the interview documents, and asked me "how a person could hear from God". That was how an interview became a lecture room for me. And when I finished teaching them, the exact words from their Director was "I wish to work with you, but the money you're charging is too much". The money was too much, but they called me after a month to resume work!

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes. But take these last words; BE CONSCIOUS OF THE GOODNESS AND MERCY THAT IS FOLLOWING YOU, AND FOLLOW BACK. THAT'S HOW TO ENJOY GOD'S BLESSINGS. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!