TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

Observation has become the most powerful way to learn. The world is surrounded by busy people, and people who are not willing to teach anyone their success secrets. They think it's a norm in life to lock-up their success secrets in a safe so that no one will climb to their level. The truth is, the things they've locked up in a safe is the reason why our nation is not safe.

Observation may be slower when it comes to acquisition of knowledge, but the mode of acquisition does not determine the level of manifestation. Someone approached me after delivering a talk some years back, and he asked if I knew Bishop David Oyedepo. He was amazed when I told him that he's my father in the faith. His exact words were "I said it! You were teaching like him". I recommend that you read the e-book titled "Putting Grace Under Pressure" by Emeka Anslem, it would practically show you how to tap into the grace of others.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes. But take these last words; I DIDN'T ATTEND ANY WRITING OR COMMUNICATION SCHOOL, I OBSERVED EVERYTHING AND TOOK THE GRACE OF THOSE WHO POSSESSED THEM. Have a most fruitful week, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!