SWITCH TO THE SPIRIT!

SWITCH TO THE SPIRIT!
Sometime ago, I was talking to a pastor when a phone call that changed my orientation of the triune nature of man came into his phone.
It was one of his members that called. And after some minutes, he told the lady that he had a pastor friend with him who has a word for her. I quickly looked around to see if there was someone else beside him, but it was just me. 
Surprisingly, he handed the phone over to me, and for the first minute I was just exchanging pleasantries because I didn't know her and I didn't know what to say. After a while, I said a word of prayer for her and handed the phone back to the pastor.
In my confused state, the pastor said "Emeka, you are a spirit that has a soul that lives in a body. As a believer, your spirit would always know what to say because it is connected to the all-knowing Spirit of God."
Some people have wondered how I manage to write like this; well, that's the secret, I switch to the spirit! It wasn't easy when I began, but today, it's in my nature.
I think i should stop here! May God give us understanding!
Emeka Anslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!