TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

When you use what you have to serve God, He gives you exactly what you need to serve Him. Never wait till you have everything you need, because God will often release what you need when the need arises. If God has not given you all you need, start with what you have.

My writing ministry started in the year 2010, and I remember that writing wasn't so easy for me. Asides the fact that I made mistakes, I also had issues funding a steady Internet service and maintaining my writing gadgets. But God has given me dominion over those challenges. I've mysteriously maintained a steady Internet service for 2 years without paying a dime, the gadgets I use have become a prayer point for many people. I've suddenly become a mentor and counselor to people I've never met.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes. But take these last words; DRAW A PLAN OF WHAT YOU NEED, BUT START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. THAT'S HOW YOU START THE PROJECT OF LIFE. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!