WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

The world is mysteriously filled with limited thinkers. People don't think big anymore because of what others think about them.

If I based my thoughts on what people were thinking about my write-ups, I would have stopped writing since 2010. People are free to think anything they like about me, but it would be foolishness for me to live according to their thoughts.

Thoughts are volatile. It changes when it sees a contrary result. For instance, the people who said I was disturbing their phone with my messages have suddenly made the same messages their daily devotional. The people who said they didn't have time to read my messages now take me as a mentor.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying these things to entice or judge anyone. I'm just trying to encourage you, that whatever people have thought about you shouldn't limit your potentials.

Be fruitful, multiply your talents and dominate the circumstances around your life. God will uphold you and give you a sure testimony.

God bless you, I love you, and do have a most fruitful week!

Emeka Anslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!