TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

You can't be in God's presence and not know. I was worshipping The Father one day, and suddenly He said to me "My son, you can't be in my presence and not know". I asked why, and He responded saying "Because in my presence there is fullness of joy. And songs are natural traits of joy". After He said those words, it occurred to me that I was not only singing songs I was familiar with, I also sang in tunes I've never heard or sang before. I perceive they were the songs angels sing in heaven.

Out of curiosity I asked Him, "What if I have mind bugging challenges, will they not interfere with your presence?". He responded saying "you can't see the solution to your challenges and still be worried. For in my right hand there are pleasures forevermore". I understood that all I ever need to do in the face of challenges is to gain access to His presence - because that's where the solution lies forever.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes, but take these last words;YOU'D NEVER COME OUT OF ANY CHALLENGE WHEN JOY IS DISPLACED. IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO BE A CHRISTIAN, YOU ALSO NEED TO CARRY HIS PRESENCE. AND JOY IS THE CARRIER OF GOD'S PRESENCE. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!