TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

God often identifies with His sons by their assignments. Remember how he addressed Job and Jesus in the bible. I can imagine God telling the angels "see My son Anslem, his assignment is to bring knowledge to the people". He also supplies resources to his sons according to their purpose. I can also imagine God telling The Holy Spirit to always inspire me with knowledge, so that I can fulfil my purpose.

The reason why many people are getting little resources from God is probably because they're doing little for God. Before I discovered my purpose, the financial gifts I used to get were surprisingly low. I wondered why a person at my age would be getting such ridiculous amounts as gifts. But it's now clear to me that it's not age that determines what you get, but grace. And grace grows when you work on your assignment. Today, people I've never met sow seeds into my assignment.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes. But take these last words; BLESSINGS WON'T COME TO YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GOOD, NO! BLESSINGS WOULD COME TO YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE GRACED. THE MEASURE OF BLESSINGS YOU'D GET IS DETERMINED BY THE MEASURE OF GRACE YOU CARRY. Have a most fruitful day! In Jesus precious name!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!