WE CAN SAVE THEM!

WE CAN SAVE THEM!

During my prayer time in the midst of the night, I was praying to God to save one thousand people that the devil has programmed for destruction today - around Lagos and Ota, Nigeria.

Surprisingly, God hinted me that the number of people that the devil has programmed for destruction today within Lagos and Ota alone - were more than ten thousand. In His exacts words; "one thousand is small, they are in tens of thousands".

I was moved with great compassion when I heard those words. It became worse when I saw a vision of multitudes of people clustered in a place that looked liked a coven - with fire on each of these people.

My spirit got very upset with the scene that I began to take authority from scriptures. I began to engage the "power to thread upon servants and scorpions" - knowing that nothing would be able to hurt me.

I began to loose them from the fire, knowing that whatever I loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. But I couldn't free all of them, because they were so many. I remember the bible says many are in the valley of decision. That's when it occurred to me that we need more people that will labour together in prayers to free them.

We must stop the devil's menace! He must cease from destroying God's creation. But the only way we can do this is to pray in unity for the salvation of souls.

Let me conclude with this; we can put an end to road-side accidents, drug abuse, robbery, and all forms of corruption. But we need to PRAY!

Join Anslem's Prayer Network (APN) today. Prayer starts by 3am everyday! We must depopulate hell!

God bless you richly!

Emeka Anslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!