TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!
Create blessings for others within you. In Is 65:8, the bible explains that when a cluster of grapes are going to be destroyed, people point out the ones that still have juice and say "destroy it not, for there is a blessing in it". Then it continued by saying "that is how God exempts His servants from destruction".
God has special interest in those who create benefits within them for others. There is always a conscious feeling of God's divine presence around me whenever I carry a message inside me. Even to a point that if you insult me, I won't feel it - even if I want to. It just occurred to me that God is protecting the message in me - which will bless others.
That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Notes. But take these last words; START SOMETHING FOR GOD, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE. GRAPE IS NOT OFTEN PURCHASED BECAUSE OF IT'S BITTER TASTE. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PATRONIZE YOU, THEN PRODUCE SOMETHING SWEET. Have a most fruitful month! In Jesus precious name!
‪#‎TimelyNotes‬
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!