WHO AM I?

WHO AM I?
I was praying for church growth this morning when God suddenly said to me "You're an agent of academic transformation; your job is to liberate the world from all academic misconception".
If I didn't know God's word in Jeremiah 33:3, I would have thought that God didn't want me to pray for the church. The experience was like a playback of that scripture; I was praying to God for something, but He answered with something I didn't really know. He further told me to start praying for the educational system in the world, and seeking Him for solutions.
I knew far back in 2013 that I've been given a liberation mandate, but I didn't know that I'm God's agent of academic transformation. This doesn't mean I'm the only one that can fulfil this agenda, rather, I'm an object that God has chosen to use to fulfil His plan. What a privilege!
Now, permit me to ask you the big question; who are you? Are you just a banker, a lawyer, a doctor, or a teacher. Maybe you're the president, or perhaps the governor. But I'm deeply persuaded that God has a higher calling for you.
Your greatest investment would be to know what God is calling you. My frequency of thinking changed the moment I heard that I'm His agent of academic transformation. This is so important, because your call will determine your court. Many people are playing home-based in their profession, while God is calling them international stars.
I think i should stop here. May God give us understanding!
Emeka Anslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!