TIMELY NOTES!

I recently decided not to eat until I've read at least one chapter of a book in my library - on a daily basis. It's probably the most difficult decision I've had to make for myself, but improving my intellectual power at the expense of feeding myself is a tradeoff that I was willing to make. That also means that I'd prefer to loose weight than to loose worth.

Phones with low graphics and lesser functionalities hardly consume battery life. But if you want improved graphics and functionalities, then expect a lesser battery performance. Come to think of it; if I chose battery life over functionality, then I may not have discovered my writing potentials. I perceive that the reason why many people are not growing is because they are not willing to tradeoff their comfort. The demands for growth may affect your beautiful moments now, but it would definitely create beautiful effects in your future.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take this last words; GROWTH IS NOT EASY! IT IS A PAINFUL AND EXPENSIVE PROCESS. THE EARLIER YOU SUBSCRIBE TO ITS DEMANDS, THE BETTER YOU GROW. Have a most fruitful month! In Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!