TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

I recently remarked that the best way to be really productive in life is to be yourself. God gave us strength enough to be ourselves, and not anybody else. And most times, our strengths are either too small or too much to be like someone else. This means you would either be under-utilizing your potentials or over-working it. The reason why many people always look stressed is probably because they are doing what someone else should be doing.

I am not saying you should quit your job, especially if it is your major source of income. But rather, find a way to mix your job with the things that make you feel yourself. What is your life without the real "you" in it? I am an ICT Expert, and I work as one; but nothing makes me happier like writing and bringing knowledge to people. To be candid, I am happy with my job as an ICT Expert because I am happy with myself. My productivity in the office is remarkable, and all my colleagues say the same thing. My HOD once complained about the things I do asides my job, and I told him that those things are the secrets to my productivity at work.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; KNOWING YOURSELF AND THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU REMAIN YOURSELF IS A KEY TO A PRODUCTIVE LIFE. IF YOU NEGLECT WHO YOU REALLY ARE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE IT UP TO YOURSELF. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!