TIMELY NOTES!

TIMELY NOTES!

I was in a church service yesterday, and while people were getting inspired and responding to the hot sermon, I was just there watching how the pastor was preaching. I wondered how any man would be preaching at such a frequency. I shook my head over and again, until I found myself praying to God "Lord, I am not sure what is causing this pastor to preach the way he is preaching, but whatever it is, I want it now".

Do not get me wrong; it was not that I did not have other pressing issues to pray for, afterall, the pastor even preached on a matter that was really pressing in my heart. But at that moment, my desires were different; my natural needs were no longer a priority. Even though the pastor was preaching about my natural needs, I just did not care anymore. I just wanted what he carried inside him. When people discussed how powerful the sermon was, I did not even know what to say. While I meditated on what happened to me in the service, I discovered that what the pastor carried inside him is the solution to the natural needs that I had.

That's how far we'd go on today's Timely Note. But take these last words; WE ARE ALL WIRED DIFFERENTLY. SOMETIMES, THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS ARE JUST AROUND US, WE ONLY NEED TO OBSERVE AND BE SENSITIVE TO WHAT GOD IS SHOWING. Have a most fruitful day, in Jesus precious name!

And hey, don't forget to "like" it. And if you really like it, please share it!

#TimelyNotes
An Inspiration of The Almighty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!