HE WAS TOO TOUGH TO BE DEFEATED...

A certain man was diagnosed with a terminal disease, and was told he'd die in 3 months. The more he heard the report, the more sickly he became. He decided to start going to church; and each time he did, he returned with excitement from what was preached. After some weeks, he decided to stop visiting the hospital, since he was going to die anyway. He focused on going to church, which was the only place that gave him joy.

12 months passed, he had even forgotten that he was scheduled to die 9 months before. When he finally remembered, he rushed to the hospital to confirm what had happened, and to his amazement, the terminal disease had been supernaturally removed from his body.

Every time you study God's word, virtue flows from the word to you. Remember what Jesus said when the woman with the issue of blood touched Him, He said "virtue has left me".

You just can't remain the same with consistent study of the word. That man kept hearing the word, and what was programmed to kill him found him too tough to kill. God's word in you makes you too tough to be defeated.

God's word places a mark of exemption on you. Gal 6:17 says "let no man trouble me, for I bear the mark of Christ in my body". No wonder the bible also says "destroy him not, for there is a blessing in him".

Prov 4:20-22 says "My son, attend to my word, let them not depart from your eye... Because they are life and health unto people who study them". In other words, if you're not enjoying life then your eyes have departed from the word.

Truly, we were made in God's image, but 2 Cor 3:18 explains to us that "it is how much we look at God that determines how much of God we express". My father had said that "what you look at will determine what you'd look like". If you look nothing like what God's word is saying, then it probably means you've not looked at it enough.

I've discovered that the reason why believers feel too lazy to study the word is mostly because they don't have an active study plan or partner. Since the year began, I've followed the Solutionists in a bible study plan which they termed "Project 2:15". And thanks to this project, I'm currently reading my fifth book of the Bible, with at least one chapter per day.

To be honest, I've achieved more in 2 months than I did in a whole year. Truly, God's word is quick and powerful.

I honestly think you should follow this project. The link below will lead you directly to the project page. All you need to do is "Like" it, then follow the daily instructions that will be posted.

fb.me/IAmASolutionist

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!