I'M NOT BLACK!

I'm not white either...

I don't belong to a race; I come from a tribe, the tribe of Judah. A tribe where Jesus is the first born, and I'm just glad to be His brother.

Meanwhile, what's this "White People, Black People" comparison?

People think white people have the upper hand when it comes to development.

They also think black people have "slaved mindsets", and that they never invest in lasting changes.

White people work, black people watch. White people create solutions, black people think they need help.

Black people pray ceaselessly to travel to the white man's country for greener pasture. White people receive invitations from black people to come to their aid.

The white man goes to a black man's land and becomes a wealthy investor. But the black man prefers to spray insecticides for a living in a white man's land.

Anyway, that shouldn't bother me. My brother, Jesus, is not white, neither is He black. You know what He is? He is "wise". 1 Cor 1:24 refers to Him as the wisdom of God.

Wisdom is the principal thing. It is far above the principles that govern the white and black people. The bible even says "a man is rated according to his wisdom".

The black and white people operate with earthly wisdom, but I operate with heavenly wisdom. And that means I have far more ratings that either of them.

So, I'm not white, neither am I black, I'm WISE! And that's why I have solutions to black and white challenges.

Choose where to belong. But remember, the lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed. The WISE will always prevail!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!