I'M SEARCHING, BUT I'M NOT SINGLE...

My first relationship couldn't continue, only because I found a new love, and she could not share my love with any other.

She called me a cheat, she felt I should have told her before I started a new relationship. I think she said I was "double-dating". If she knew I had become a Christian, she probably would have included that magical sentence "... And you  call yourself a Christian".

The second bluntly said "No". She said she couldn't date a guy who has greater love for someone else. She thought she'd have to struggle to maintain her space. I even explained to her that the one whom I'm in a relationship with loves me so much that enough space has been created for her. Well, she still said "No".

And then here came to third; I really liked her, and I would have done anything to get a "Yes". But unfortunately, she also wanted me to choose. And that is something I can't do.

So I'm still searching. But I think I may have found someone. She loves the one whom I also love. Weird right?

After the other trials, I needed to be sure if it's the person I'm in a relationship with that she also loves. So I asked her, "Are you sure you love Jesus?". And she said "Yes, with the whole of my heart".

How can any man love without love for Jesus? I've come to realize that the reason why I love other people is because I love Jesus. His love spreads across my family, my job, my relationships, and everything else.

No wonder the bible tells us that "if we don't love, then we don't know God, because God is love". You'd never struggle to love your spouse, family, job, or relationships, as long as your love for God is intact. May God give us understanding!

Ehn ehn, before I forget. To all the single ladies that care to know; yes, I'm not single, but I'm still searching. Lol....

God bless you, I love you, and happy valentine's day!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!