I'M NOT AFRAID OF HEIGHTS...

I just haven't stayed long enough on a high plain.

Ask the dead if they were ever afraid of graveyards, their response would probably be "only when we were alive, because we've stayed here for too long to be scared of the grave".

Every excuse you give for your inabilities excludes you from great possibilities.

I used to be afraid of leading a certain group of people, only because they are people with great potentials and calibre. It wasn't low self-esteem, I just wasn't ready to put so much effort in leading a group like that.

But I took the challenge anyway, I became their leader. And the longer I maintained that office, the better I became. Things have really changed in that group, and every committed member has a testimony.

So here's my take; if you're afraid of heights, then there's probably something up there that needs your attention. Don't move away from your fears, move towards them.

Surprisingly, the things you are afraid of are also afraid that you will gain access to the opportunities behind them.

Let me conclude with this; It's okay to be afraid, but even in your fear, go ahead and do it. There are only two possible results to "trying"; it's either success or failure, and failure is only a map that shows you how to succeed. So no matter how many times you fail, you'd still succeed. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!