IT'S JUST THAT, SOMETIMES I FEEL TOO LAZY...

"Sometimes I feel too lazy to do some necessary things" was the excuse she gave for not committing herself to diligence.

Really, what's the use of your feelings when work needs to be done? People who live by their feelings are selfish and self-centered people; they forget the multitudes of people that require their service and focus on a feeling that does nothing but hide their potentials.

It's okay to feel lazy about doing certain things, but even in the feeling, still go ahead and do it. Actually, it's not that you "feel lazy", but that you are "not willing". Imagine how I would feel when I discover that you are not willing to help me? (Gush! Don't even imagine it...)

It's not like I feel good every time, but my willingness to write to you is what keeps me going. We are not called to feel, we are called to do.

Think about it, should people suffer all because you don't "feel like" doing what they've entrusted in your hand? Many people have given me different identities over time; just imagine that I stopped appearing as they see me all in the name of "feeling lazy".

Feeling lazy destroys identity. Actually, it's an identity thief. See those feelings as unwillingness; and instead of submitting to them, rise up and do the needful.

I honestly apologize for how you may feel about this, but I just think it's time for you to step up your game. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and if you're not so upset, please share it!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!