I SWEAR, I WILL...

While we were growing up, swearing by a greater power was usually our best way to resolve conflicts.

We believed that using the words "I swear" would prove the validity of our point. And to be candid, it always did.

We grew up with that mentality of "swearing" to prove our point, but thank God that Christianity has taught us a different and better approach to proving our points.

However, God knows how we reason; and that's why He had to swear an oath in Heb 6:16-18, so that we can believe His word to us.

God didn't have to swear, because it's impossible for Him to lie. But He did! Just imagine God saying "I swear, My word is true".

Now here is my point; God loves us, and He has reserved great and mighty blessings for us. But we really can't access them until we do what His word commands.

Let me conclude with this; if you want to be established as a Christian, believe God's word and do whatever it tells you to do. May God give us understanding!

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!