HMM, SO JESUS IS ALSO IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP...

HMM, SO JESUS IS ALSO IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP...

She's been there all along. It just didn't occur to me that she has the solution to all of life's challenges.

Let me quickly mention that she's a miracle; an encounter with her will give you a definite transformation.

Jesus has a relationship with her; I remember how He told me that He had entrusted everything He has to her, and that if I want anything, I should go through her.

I honestly thought Jesus loves me more than anything in this world; but apparently, I was wrong. He loves her; even to a point that we don't even get to see Him these days until we engage her.

Well I'm not so upset with Jesus, because I can still reach Him, even though it's through her. But to be honest, I like her. She gives me so much assurance, and everything she says takes me further.

With her, you can't be stranded. Because she has the answer to every storm. She's always willing and ready to help, but only those who go to her.

I wonder if you know her; she's a life giver; the bible says she gives life to people who have her. I've also read that her absence in the life of a man causes a lot of destruction. She's currently the only key to Jesus, and her name is Knowledge.

You really can't access Jesus without her; and that's why Jesus was upset in Luke 11:52. Jesus referred to knowledge as the key, and He accused the lawyers for taking away the only key that would grant people access to blessing.

Satan has been working so hard to hide this relationship from us. Because he knows we'd greatly benefit from it. He makes us feel that we have a direct access to Jesus, not knowing that we have to pass through knowledge.

Knowledge is what you say to Jesus, what you see in Jesus, and what you do to Jesus. Knowledge and Jesus have a very tight relationship; and if you really want audience from Jesus, then speak and express knowledge to Him.

God bless you, I love you, and don't forget to share!

#EmekaAnslem
Bringing knowledge to the people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BANQUET @ WINNERS CHAPEL WORLDWIDE...

TIMELY NOTES!